I did't know posting a blog was so difficult. Words fail me when I sit to write. whew...
My new office
I have moved into my new office in Panaji Its nice My room is rectangular but appears square One wall has a window all along its width and I can see the trees outside if I sit in my chair The table was touching the wall but I moved it away from the wall because I wanted to keep a book rack there There's a nice two seat sofa with a teepoy on one side left side of the door Its probably for me to sit when I am having my lunch but I sit at my table because I want to see the leaves on the trees rustle while I am eating If I lean out the window on the right, I can see the Joggers park With some effort I can see the meditation hut but I can't see who is inside it because the bushes hide the view On the left, I can see the road leading towards the quarters of the movers and shakers of Altinho or maybe Goa There's a building across the road but it is hidden by the trees which is a nice thing The room is clean and nice and waiting for me to mess and throw my things around The chair ...
Comments
Post a Comment